Have a story to tell? We have words to write!
Get in touch with us on Facebook or Twitter
- Naturalist and Eco-Journalist Sarah Roberts journeyed to Iceland in February on a very special mission; to lift the lid on how humans have changed the face of our planet, and to search for hope that climate change can be slowed and even reversed. In this article we examine the science shared by... Read more03-12-20 •
- Ahead of the mayhem and chaos of this year's Black Friday sales we're taking a minute to sit, relax, have a cup of tea and guide you through the best deals for 2020. From a brand new pair of walking boots to the latest Mountain Equipment jacket - here's everything you need to know and more. Read more13-11-20 •
- Britain is a spooky place. The hills that are steeped in the creepiest of histories; the forests and trails are famous for the glimpsed shadow at the corner of your eye? What better way to celebrate this All Hallows Eve than with a visit to one of Britain’s scariest places? Read more22-10-20 •
- On Halloween spirits are said to walk the earth. Why should they have all the fun? We've collected some of the creepiest walking routes from around the world to give your All Hallows Eve a shriek in its step. Read more22-10-20 •
- To climb all 282 Munro mountains at any age is quite the achievement, however Nick Gardner has set himself the challenge at 80 years of age, and all to raise £10,000 for Alzheimer Scotland and the Royal Osteoporosis Society to support his wife Janet who suffers with Alzheimer’s Disease and... Read more20-10-20 •
- Do you know your insole from your outsole? The importance of a good last construction, or the difference between B1, B2 or B3 rated mountain boot? If you’ve ever furrowed your brow whilst reading the product specifications of walking shoes and walking boots, then this guide to footwear... Read more01-10-20 •