The PitchUp Blogger Challenge
Do you know your poles from your pegs? Your groundsheet from your guylines? We gave several bloggers and their families the chance to test out their skills by pitching the Eurohike Rydal 600 in the fastest time possible.
To make the challenge more interesting we teamed up with Pitchup.com, to offer a weekend of family camping for the winner. Our families raced into their gardens to get the tents up as quick as possible, here is the current leaderboard:
Currently topping the leader board is Elizabeth and her family with an impressive time of 12 minutes and 30 seconds.
1) Elizabeth and the crew from Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary: 12 minutes, 30 seconds
2) Jess and her family from Along Came Cherry: 16 minutes, 30 seconds
3) Clare, Monkey and Kipper from Mudpie Fridays: 17 minutes
4) Laura, Gaz and their family from Five Little Doves: 22 minutes
5) Nikki and the guys from Stressy Mummy: 29 minutes
6) Jane and the clan from Northern Mum: 33 minutes
7) Joy and the Jacksons from Pink Oddy: 38 minutes
8) Dannii and Dave from Hungry Healthy Happy: 42 minutes
Congratulations to Elizabeth and the guys on their tent pitching triumph!