Have a story to tell? We have words to write!
Get in touch with us on Facebook or Twitter
- Britain’s hills and trails offer everything you need to hone your fitness levels, sculpt your physique and boost your mood, all without the annoyances that plague the gym-goer. Get back to basics and take those New Year Resolutions outdoors. Read more04-01-19 •
- Britain is a spooky place. The hills that are steeped in the creepiest of histories; the forests and trails are famous for the glimpsed shadow at the corner of your eye? What better way to celebrate this All Hallows Eve than with a visit to one of Britain’s scariest places? Read more19-10-18 •
- Now in its 4th year, the BBC Countryfile Ramble is an opportunity for people to stretch their legs and their wallets to raise money for underprivileged children around the country. With 18,505 miles between us to walk it's time to grab your ramble hat and hit the trails. #HatsOn Read more20-09-18 •
- The climb to Crib Goch is a fairly surreal experience. You face the odd combination of gaining height and losing flat ground to stand on, before the route suddenly becomes almost vertical. Crib Goch is 3,028 ft above sea level and we all took a couple of minutes to... Read more07-08-18 •
- In the spirit of National Walking Month (May) we asked OS Champions from around the UK to share with us their favourite walks. And there are some real hidden gems... Read more24-05-18 •
- On an unseasonably warm and sunny Sunday morning Sophie joined some of her old colleagues from Blacks Meadowhall, to do their part and ramble for Children in Need. Armed with their walking boots and bright yellow Pudsey headgear they headed out to tackle the Monsal Trail in the Peak District. Read more07-11-17 •